This machine is specific to Asia Pacific (mainly China, Hong Kong, Japan and Korea).
Produced (S31) to commemorate the 10th anniversary of IBM Thinkpads. The cover is piano black, and a mirror surface. Designed in Japan by the Yamato Design lab.
- Intel Mobile Pentium III 600 MHz CPU
- Silicon Motion Lynx3DM with 4MB
- 10.4" TFT display with 1024x768 resolution
- 128MB PC-100 memory standard
- 15 or 30GB HDD
- CDC slot with Modem Daughter Card (MDC)
- MiniPCI slot with one of the following:
- 10/100 Intel Ethernet and FireWire combo card
- 802.11b Wireless LAN card
- AC'97 Audio
- CF Card slot
More views for ThinkPad iSeries S30/S31